<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





'O' lavels; I'm already starting to worry about it
Tuesday, 28 October 2008


'O' Levels; I'm already starting to worry about. As I have mentioned a few times already in my other posts, I want to score well for it. Mdm Vanitha gave us a specimen MT paper just now. It was do-able but I kinda rusty in my peribahasa. :( haiz. So sad man. I have to work hard in all subjects. Since the MT 'O' level paper is in may, I will have to prepare for it earlier since I want to secure my A1 for MT and 1 point for my L1R4 or L1R5. I still haven't decide yet. Haiz. I will decide on it by the end of this year. I want to buy a study table a.s.a.p, but my mother keep ignoring me everytime I bring up the topic to buy a study table. Damn man. Everything that has to do with money will always be a problem with her. Haiz. Ok, so on the positive side, I think I have to start studying on the cold hard bedroom floor first. ouh ya, went to play soccer just now with Syazwan and Yan Quan. Zaidi join us a bit later since he had to accompany the Part A cadets to the Sembawang Beach Cleaning CIP. Haiya, shouldn't have played soccer just now. I was suppose to arrange my Geography file so that it will be easier for me to study for my 'O' Levels. Wah, seriously, just by thinking of it makes me DAMN stress. Haiz. Ok, off to take a shower and start revising already. Organizing my Geography file. Ok, I'm off.

Labels: