<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





today
Tuesday, 21 October 2008


Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was too tired. Today, nothing happened much. School was normal too. During math lesson, played this soccer game on Mr Chong's laptop. Very funny seh. Geography, lesson was as per normal. English; Mdm Mala told us stories!!! :D After recess, it was all normal. After school, when I walked past 3N2, Ms Teo kept praising me. Haha. :)) I very good boy mah. After school, I went straight home with Fauzi. Tired mah. I want to rest. Now, I'm blogging. Its kinda bored now, nothing to do. Well, I have a lot to do this weekend. First of all, I need to complete three years from my F&N seven-year series. I need to file in my Geography worksheets in my Geography file. I need to clean my room!!! Thats a top priority. I want to get my room organized since I'm getting ready to buy a study table. Wah, looks like I've got a lot to do. But I can do it, no problem. :)) I also got to go throgh the Pre-specialist Camp AI that Iqbal gave me. I need to coorect any flaws, if there are any. Then I need to discuss it with the rest of the 5 UDI. Wah, seriosly, trying to have a meeting with them is so diificult. Perhaps I'll have the meeting after school closes. Its busy holidays for me this coming November/December holidays. I've got a lot of school activities lined up for me to attend to. I don't know whether to be excited or angry. Haha. Mixed feelings. I also plan to have a visit to the Zoo or Jurong Bird Park or maybe even the night Safari. I don't know who to go with. Haha. Maybe with Pando or my classmates. :)) Allright, I'm off.

Labels: , , ,