Friday, 24 October 2008
Woohoo. Today was shitty fun. I and some of the student councillors went to a cultural trip to chinatown, Kampong Gelam and Little India! Fun sia. Khairiyah kept taking pictures, and all the pictures confirm have me inside one. Haha. The camera loves me! lol. Ok lame. So, I bought a pair of shades at Chinatown. JK wanted to buy them, so I also followed to buy lah. I actually wanted to buy them but don't know how to choose. :X haha. I and JK choose together. The salesperson was also kind enough to give advice to us. :)) The shades only cost $16. :)) Although it was $16, it was of good quality. :)) Ok, after the trip talked to JK about fitness. I going to build up muscles this school holiday man. :)) Tommorow, there will be a 5 UDI meeting. I want to finish the planning for the Pre-Specialists Camp and get it over with. I want to concentrate on other things lah! :)) A lot of things to do you know this school holiday. I'm very excited to do all of them. And soccer is off my list. I want to concentrate on more important things. I hereby declare that soccer will be my last priority in life. :)) I have more important things to concentrate on. I treat soccer is for fun and leisure only. :)) Allright, enough said. I'm off.
Labels: NCC admin, shades, soccer as my last priority in life, today