Friday
Friday, 28 November 2008
Allright, so today I woke up at around 7.30am as there was an exco meeting at 9am at school. I got ready and went off. Mum bought a packet of Nasi Lemak for me for breakfast, so I took a packet to school as I had no time to eat at home and I was running late. So the meeting was quite ok, except for the 2ics that couldn't stop laughing. I could see that Miss Lim was already like pissed but I just kept quiet. After the meeting, I went to Admiralty Place Mcdonalds to hae lunch with fellow 2ics and excos. After that, I met with Izikeil and Helmi to go to Friday prayers together. the three of us waited for Azri before going to to the mosque.
After friday prayers, I and Azri headed to the library while Izikeil and helmi went to play LAN gaming. So I and Azri talked crap together and made fun of funny people we see. There was this one Uncle whose songkok was so HIGH, I think it was around 20cm in height. Haha. So at the library, we meet Yan Quan and slacked because none of us did any research. Azri bought some of his National geographic magazines while Yan Quan bought some cut out pictures from newspapers. I brought nothing. -.-" So we slacked in the library and how much we missed our *ahem* who are now in China. Haha. Wah, seriously, now having mixed feelings man. Allright, I'm off now to bath.
Note to self: I need to stop SLACKING and start WORKING.
After friday prayers, I and Azri headed to the library while Izikeil and helmi went to play LAN gaming. So I and Azri talked crap together and made fun of funny people we see. There was this one Uncle whose songkok was so HIGH, I think it was around 20cm in height. Haha. So at the library, we meet Yan Quan and slacked because none of us did any research. Azri bought some of his National geographic magazines while Yan Quan bought some cut out pictures from newspapers. I brought nothing. -.-" So we slacked in the library and how much we missed our *ahem* who are now in China. Haha. Wah, seriously, now having mixed feelings man. Allright, I'm off now to bath.
Note to self: I need to stop SLACKING and start WORKING.
Labels: mixed feelings