<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Gone from 1 December to 5 December
Sunday, 30 November 2008


Allright, I'm going to camp from tommorow till friday. Walao so long, and I'm so lazy to go. Haiz. But its for BUC man, so I cannot escape. Haiz.

Alright, today has been a busy day for me man. In the morning, had breakfast with my family at Woodlands Centre Road then after that we went to shop at Sheng Siong. Haha, our monthly shopping for household items. After that, I went home take taxi. And at Sheng Siong, i saw a lot of my schoolmates, mostly girls, they also shop for household iotems I think. Haha. :P Upon reaching home, my family rested for awhile before going out again to someone's wedding. After that, ate until we were full and went home. at home, I took a nap for awhile before switching on the computer. So thats all for today.

I have yet to pack my bag for camp, so lazy to do it man. -.-" Later I want to watch Star Wars. Haha. :)) Allright, I think thats all for today. And I won't be updating until the 6th of December. Must rest one day because just got back from camp. :))

Labels: