Saturday, 8 November 2008
I don't feel good. I woke up late today, resulting me not to go to pandemonium training. I actually want to go but then, because of my body wanting me to sleep, I woke up late. Haiz. I feel different towards pandemonium these days. I'm ok to some individuals like Azri, JK, Izikeil and Omar but not to some who I won't mentioned(I'm not ok with the eldest person of pandemonium). I don't know why. Some critisize how the defence play(Even though they know I play defence). Damn man. I feel that some people egos get too big sometimes. Some people also act people like spare tyres. If one is already old, they will cahnge into the new one. Damn, I don't know why I am so angry at times. Emofcuk I guess. Now I don't know what to do, I feel like going out to pando training but then, confirm the welcome will be like fcuk. Damn sad man.
Labels: emofcuk