its how life works
Friday, 14 November 2008
In life, we can experienced a lot of things that make us angry, sad, happy, excited and any other feelings that our minds and hearts can feel. I'll treat you as a challenge, you can critisize me all you want. I don't care. The only thing I care is that I have put in my best effort in everything that I have done in all aspects. I don't give a damn what you think of me. This is not an emofcuk post. This is a post to make some people realise that they are the ones who are dumb enough to critisize other people and treat life like its easy. I sincerely say that you have to work hard in life and in everything you do in it. I give my everything in whatever I do. I treat everything and everyone seriously. I don't talk behind people because I know that its rude and wrong. I don't flirt around with girls and ask them out for a one night stand. I'm an underaged, and you are one too. I respect other people's opinions and don't critisize what they do. I make sure that everyone will agree with every decision I make before I execute my decision. I care about the feelings of other people. I treat everyone with respect and I used to treat you with respect. But now, all the respect has ended up in the garbage dump. I don't respect you at all. I hate you to a certain extent but I know how to control my hatred. You will just spread your hatred to others and make sure they hate me. Thats all you can think off. You can pyscho people all you one. I was under your mind control once and I won't fall for it again. From now on, you can consider yourself as my rival. I'm going to prove to you that you can be wrong at times. I'm going to make you keep your mouth shut and stop you from psychoing all the people that are close to me. You just watch out. you may be 2 years older than me but I will show you no respect. I will make sure that I will prove you wrong. Trust me, when I'm like this, you'll wish that you wouldn't have started saying rumours about me. I repeat myself again, this is not an emofcuk post. Its a warning to the person who I'm refering to.
Labels: thats how life works