<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





love
Thursday, 27 November 2008


Allright. I have been staring at this computer for the past few hours. So yesterday I managed to create some notes for my F&N coursework. Actually I wanted to do my english homework, but I couldn't get my brain to work. Haiz. So today, I'm going try to finish my English homework. At least thats the least I could do since I'm going to camp next week. I have yet to do other things like house chores and sewing my SSG rank at beach road. A lot of things to do but I'm still slacking. Haiya.

I woke up early in the morning today and met Helmi to pass the kayaking edusave form to him near school. After that, I had breakfast at Mcdonalds. At Mcdonalds, I pity this young girl who couldn't speak english. She ordered a hotcakes set meal but since she couldn't speak english, the cashier thought she wanted to order only hotcakes. So when the cashier came to deliver her food item, she was like blabbering in chinese cursing the cashier. Haiz. Then afterwards when her mother had to pay extra to get the set meal, the little girl cried. Haiz. I walkd out of Mcdonalds straight away when she cried. So lesson learnt here, ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE. Its an international language that is recognized in every part of the world so ts very important that we learn it. Allright, I'm off to have lunch before I start on my homework agian today. :))

PS: I miss you. :'(

Labels: