my studies
Saturday, 29 November 2008
I'm currently thinking about my studies. I'm worried about because I have not being studying ever since the holidays started. I've been busy with other things and I just found out I'm addicted to something! D: Damn man. I couldn't have been addicted to something during such a crucial period. Haiz. I'm damn stressed about my addiction right now. I want to try to get rid of it as soon as possible.(Only Azri knows whats my addiction)
So today, I went out with Azri to buy things at Beach Road for our Camp that we will be going from Monday to Friday. It was a pity JK couldn't follow us as he couldn't make it but I and Azri still went ahead as planned. So we reached there aroun 2.30pm and finished our shopping aty around 4.00pm. After that, we headed to Lavender MRT station to head home. We tallked crap with each other. Haha. He's damn funny sia seriously. Haha. Then after that in the MRT there was this alamak damn pretty woman. I don't know how old she is but she was pretty. Haha. Allright, so after that, Azri went to stop at Sembawang while I continued to my journey home. So now currently blogging and I haven't bath man. Haha. I fell asleep right after i reached home and woke up around 6.45pm. So now I think I'm going to eat dinner as my mum has been nagging to mefor the past 5 minutes. Allright, I'm off now.
Note to self: I have to start studying right after I get back from Camp!
So today, I went out with Azri to buy things at Beach Road for our Camp that we will be going from Monday to Friday. It was a pity JK couldn't follow us as he couldn't make it but I and Azri still went ahead as planned. So we reached there aroun 2.30pm and finished our shopping aty around 4.00pm. After that, we headed to Lavender MRT station to head home. We tallked crap with each other. Haha. He's damn funny sia seriously. Haha. Then after that in the MRT there was this alamak damn pretty woman. I don't know how old she is but she was pretty. Haha. Allright, so after that, Azri went to stop at Sembawang while I continued to my journey home. So now currently blogging and I haven't bath man. Haha. I fell asleep right after i reached home and woke up around 6.45pm. So now I think I'm going to eat dinner as my mum has been nagging to mefor the past 5 minutes. Allright, I'm off now.
Note to self: I have to start studying right after I get back from Camp!
Labels: crucial period