<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Monday, 24 November 2008


Ok, hello people. Today was a fun day! :)) I woke at around 5.30am and got ready to go to school as there was 1 star kayaking. Mr Lam took us to the place we would be doing the course which was Bottle tree park at Yishun. It was fun man. Althought the water was not that clean, I really enjoyed myself. So after the course ended for the day at 2.15pm, we took a shower before heading back to school. At school, JK found out that he lost his wallet! Haiz, I pity him man. I hope u find your wallet JK. Allright, after that, I and Omar went to buy Nasi Lemak at admiralty Place. It was damn nice! :)) After that, I played street soccer for awhile with aome NCC boys. I loved the way my team played man! :)) Me, JK, Hakeem and Omar. We played passing damn nice man. I hope NB can play like that man, but I doubt so. Allright, I'm off to rest. Kayaking again tommorow. :))

Labels: