Saturday
Saturday, 22 November 2008
Today, I woke up and wanted to do house chores, but then all the cleaning solutions all finish already then my mother didn't buy. -.-" So I just wipe all the dust in my room instead. After that, around 12pm, my cousins came and I played with them like until 5.30pm. After that, they all went home. Ouh ya, I got my waterproof shoes from Azmi already! Weeeeeeee. Monday and Tuesday kayaking. I hope that I can enjoy myself man. After that starting from Wednesday, I want to start on my homework already. I got tons of homework to do. Haiz. But I have to do all of it. Its a preparation for my 'O' levels that I will be taking next year. Haiz. Just buy thinking about it makes me stress man. Camp Pinnacle is from 1December to 5 December. Haiya, so lazy to go man. I thought I wanted to start on my homework starting from 1 December onwards, but then got the camp. Haiya. A lot of things man. But nevermine, I'm going to start on my homework this coming Wednesday and continue after I get back from Camp Pinnacle. Allright, I'm off. :))
Labels: busy schedule ahead, fun day