Monday, 10 November 2008
Sorry for not blogging yesterday. Something terrible happened. Mum was holding a plate of hot maggi mee. I was standing next to her. A gues what happened? The plate of hot maggi mee dropped on my right foot, resulting in a deep cut. I was shocked. Mum already started panicking and asked me to dress up to go to the hospital. I said to her I wanted to go to the downstairs clinic only. She agreed. At the clinic, the doctor told us to go to the hospital. I was like, oh man. Then, we took a cab to KK hospital. I had to wait a few hours before getting consultation from the doctor. The doctor was a female 'ang mo' as what the chinese call them. She was good looking. :X Haha. She numb the wound and did a mini operation to stich the wound. Mum watched the operation. I was lying down. I couldn't feel any pain excep for this one time I could feel the stich go through my skin. Haha. But overall, it was not so bad experience. There were a total of 8 stiches, so u can imagine how big the wound is. So thats all for yesterday. Today, I woke up late. Haha. I was supposed to go to school for a Humanities learning journey but Mum didn't allow me to go. So I didn't go. Haha. Today I plan to slack. Not forgeting of tommorow's F&N remedial and pizza making practice. I still haven't buy a few ingredients for my pizza, I think I'm going dawn to buy it later in the afternoon. So thats all folks, I'm off.
She's back. :))
She's back. :))