<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Monday, 17 November 2008


Sorry for not posting properly yesterday. I was too lazy to think what to write and I had no mood. So today, in the morning had NCC training. It was fine to me except that I had to do a lot of administrative work and someone kept critisizing me. So the 5 UDI of the unit got promoted. Pfft. To me, its no big deal. The only thing the 5 of us will get will be more pressure and more critisism from the 'upper management'. But I will be mentally ready for whatever challenge they will give me. So after training, we walked in the damn heavy rain to fork and spoon at Woodlands Mart. After that, lepak there until the rain started to stop. It didn't stop but it reduced to a slight drizzle so we decided to went our separate ways home. So now I'm at home blogging and playing the computer. I heard there will be F&N pizza making tommorow. Shit! I haven't buy the ingredients. I think I'll just call wani tonoght and ask her if she has the ingredients. Ok, so I'm off to check my friendster. :))

Labels: