<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





typical sunday
Sunday, 2 November 2008


Ok, so I'm currently doing nothing. Its kinda bored just syaing at home doing nothing. Actually, I have a lot of things to do, but I'm lazy to do it. Lets see, I have F&N seven year series which is yet to be completed and I have my Maths homework to do. I still haven't start on an Social Studies notebook, but I guess I'll start on it after the bridging programme since there's no hurry to it. I kinda miss soccer, I thought of not playing it until after I finish my 'O' levels next year, but I guess I'll play next week since there is an upcoming soccer match. Since I missed yesterday's training, confirmed plus chop I won't be able to be in the starting 11. Hmm. Who cares? I have my studies to concentrate on man. Ok, so after this I'm going to do my Maths homework followed nby my F&N. I've still yet to complete the NCC planning for pre-specialists camp and show it to ET and TT. Haiz, hopefully I can finish it by this friday. Then I will have time to enjoy myself, at least until November ends, because I want to brush up my Secondary 3 syllabus during the decmber holidays. :)) Ok, I'm off.

Labels: ,