busy
Sunday, 21 December 2008
I've been busy for the past few days. So sory to the readers who come to my blog everyday to read my post(if there are any). Haha. Allright, so there were a lot of things that went on for the past few days. I'm not going to tell you all of it in detail but just a jinx of it will do. Hee. :))
Lets see, so far, I've completed my Chemistry, Geography and part of my Physics and F&N holiday assignments. But I'm not satisfied yet because there practically 12 days left before the first day of school. So I must go into full speed already. Die-die must finish all my holiday assignments.
I bought my school books last Monday. It only cost me $57.20. Can you believe it. It was that cheap because the latest version of the Chemistry and Physics TYS weren't available yet. Haiz.
So on friday, I was down for duty for the Sec One registration. It was quite fun lah, helping around, selling uniforms to the parents. After that, I went to friday prayers with some of the fellow SCs and went home. Ouh ya, I ate waffle with ice-cream before going home with Fauzi and Harun. :)) Yum2. Upon reaching home, I got ready and bathed before going out again to have dinner with my family and some of my Mum's friends at Lau Pa Sat. It was damn dnice man. Delicious. :)) So after dinner, went to Vivocity to shop for school stuffs for 2009. I won't tell you what I bought. Ask me personally if you want to know. :P After that, reached home around 12.05am.
Yesterday, I went to my cousin's house. Basically I had fun there, a LOT of fun. After that, went to IMM and I bought a new wallet while my little sister bought her school shoes there. So thats all that has happened for the past few days. Enjoy this p[ost people because you will have to wait until the eve of the New Year for my next post. :)) Have fun waiting. :))
Lets see, so far, I've completed my Chemistry, Geography and part of my Physics and F&N holiday assignments. But I'm not satisfied yet because there practically 12 days left before the first day of school. So I must go into full speed already. Die-die must finish all my holiday assignments.
I bought my school books last Monday. It only cost me $57.20. Can you believe it. It was that cheap because the latest version of the Chemistry and Physics TYS weren't available yet. Haiz.
So on friday, I was down for duty for the Sec One registration. It was quite fun lah, helping around, selling uniforms to the parents. After that, I went to friday prayers with some of the fellow SCs and went home. Ouh ya, I ate waffle with ice-cream before going home with Fauzi and Harun. :)) Yum2. Upon reaching home, I got ready and bathed before going out again to have dinner with my family and some of my Mum's friends at Lau Pa Sat. It was damn dnice man. Delicious. :)) So after dinner, went to Vivocity to shop for school stuffs for 2009. I won't tell you what I bought. Ask me personally if you want to know. :P After that, reached home around 12.05am.
Yesterday, I went to my cousin's house. Basically I had fun there, a LOT of fun. After that, went to IMM and I bought a new wallet while my little sister bought her school shoes there. So thats all that has happened for the past few days. Enjoy this p[ost people because you will have to wait until the eve of the New Year for my next post. :)) Have fun waiting. :))
Labels: busy