Delighted and pissed at the same time
Thursday, 11 December 2008
Second post for the day. I got great news from Mum a few hours ago. She called and said she will be getting her bonus tommorow! Yes ah! :)) So I think I'll be buying my school books tommorow. I can't wait! haha. Ouh ya, I spent around one and a half hours doing my Chemistry holiday assignments. I'm have the mood to study again. :))
Alright, good news aside. I had a short chat with a sec 2 NCC cadet just now. Damn shit man. I found out I have a new problem at hand. Fcuk. Just as I was about to concentrate on my homework for now. -.-''
I think thats all I got to say. Most probably continuing with my holiday assignments later on at night.
PS: I am self-disciplined. :))
Alright, good news aside. I had a short chat with a sec 2 NCC cadet just now. Damn shit man. I found out I have a new problem at hand. Fcuk. Just as I was about to concentrate on my homework for now. -.-''
I think thats all I got to say. Most probably continuing with my holiday assignments later on at night.
PS: I am self-disciplined. :))
Labels: problems, self-discipline