I'm back
Saturday, 6 December 2008
Allright. I'm back. Like finally! Haha. Camp Pinnacle was DAMN FUN LAH SEH! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I enjoyed it very much. So I'll post in detail what happened throughout the camp starting rom Day 1 till the last day.
A lot of things happened during throughout the 5 days. there were visits to a lot of military places and army camps. I got to know a lot of information through these visits. I gained experience through the talks and lectures held by the people in the Navy, Army and Air force. My platoon was the best man! Hotel Company Platoon 1 all the way! Four balls! haha. My platoon was the best platoon for the whole Camp Pinnacle and we won the Camp Pinncle night for the best performance. I really enjoyed the whole five days. I miss the came. :'( But the good memories won't be forgotten. :)) Hotel Company Platoon 1 all the way! :))
Something happened during the camp. Its kinda heartbreaking. And I have no more feelings for her anymore. Thats all that I can say.
There was this girl during the camp. I liked her, but nah, I think I'll just wait for someone to come by.
A lot of things happened during throughout the 5 days. there were visits to a lot of military places and army camps. I got to know a lot of information through these visits. I gained experience through the talks and lectures held by the people in the Navy, Army and Air force. My platoon was the best man! Hotel Company Platoon 1 all the way! Four balls! haha. My platoon was the best platoon for the whole Camp Pinnacle and we won the Camp Pinncle night for the best performance. I really enjoyed the whole five days. I miss the came. :'( But the good memories won't be forgotten. :)) Hotel Company Platoon 1 all the way! :))
Something happened during the camp. Its kinda heartbreaking. And I have no more feelings for her anymore. Thats all that I can say.
There was this girl during the camp. I liked her, but nah, I think I'll just wait for someone to come by.
Labels: best platoon, Camp Pinnacle '08