photoscape
Thursday, 11 December 2008
I've been staring at this computer for hours already. I just learnt to use a new programme that my sister downloaded a few MONTHS ago. Haha. To think how behind I am in terms of IT skills. -.-" So I didn't do my homework today again. I just don't have the mood to do it. I hope I don't suffer man later on when the holidays start to come to an end.
I think I better stop here since my two sisters have started irritating me as they want to watch something on youtube. -.-" Allright, so I'm done here. I'm kinda hungry. Mum cooked sambal sardine. -.-" Damn it.
I think I better stop here since my two sisters have started irritating me as they want to watch something on youtube. -.-" Allright, so I'm done here. I'm kinda hungry. Mum cooked sambal sardine. -.-" Damn it.
Labels: I'm going to suffer