Selamat Hari Raya Haji
Monday, 8 December 2008
Sorry for not posting yesterday. I used the computer yesterday, but I for got to post. Haha, thats funny. Allright, so yesterday I cleaned the whole house! Yap, I did it allright. It was damn tiring I tell you. I was drenched in sweat yesterday. But it was all worth it since today was Hari Raya Haji. :))
So today I'm thinking of continuing with my holiday assignments. I think I better start doing it since there only 3 weeks left until school starts. -.-" I was like wth? Damn. Time flies when you're having fun. Haiz. Mum cooked lontong, Kuah Lemak, Rendang and Serunding. Yum2. :)) Haha. Today is quite an enjoyable day for me. The weather's quite cooling as it has been raining since morning. Haha. Well, I think thats all that I can say. Ouh ya, just remembered, JK has got back from Brunei, so Welcome back JK!!! Haha. I thinks thats all for this post. Allright, I'm off to eat before starting on my holiday assignments. :))
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslims wherever you are!!! :D
So today I'm thinking of continuing with my holiday assignments. I think I better start doing it since there only 3 weeks left until school starts. -.-" I was like wth? Damn. Time flies when you're having fun. Haiz. Mum cooked lontong, Kuah Lemak, Rendang and Serunding. Yum2. :)) Haha. Today is quite an enjoyable day for me. The weather's quite cooling as it has been raining since morning. Haha. Well, I think thats all that I can say. Ouh ya, just remembered, JK has got back from Brunei, so Welcome back JK!!! Haha. I thinks thats all for this post. Allright, I'm off to eat before starting on my holiday assignments. :))
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslims wherever you are!!! :D
Labels: homework, Selamat Hari Raya Haji