When laziness gets the better of me
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
Today, I woke up around 9am and then bathed before going out to buy Roti Prata for the my two sisters and myself. So I wore my new armpouch that I got from camp pinnacle. It was kinda troublesome to wear, so I just hold it in my hand. Haha. So, I went to the kopitiam to buy Roti Prata but then, I found out that the shop is closed since yesterday was Hari Raya Haji. -.-" I called Mum and she told me to just buy plain white bread and the malay and english newspapers instead. I bought some of my own money as I thought of buying correction tape. Then, I found out that the shop hasn't opened yet. -.-" Wtf lah. Haiz. So I went into the ABC bargain shop and I bought a pencil holder for 90 cents. Cheap right? lol. I think I'll put the pencil holder on the study table that Mum promised to buy for me. :)) I can't wait for it. Haiya. As long as she doesn't dissapoint me, I'm allright.
So I went home after that. Upon reaching home, I put everything where it was supposed to be and decided to start the day by doing my homework. I started out with my Chemistry exam practice papers. After doing some questions, I gave up. -.-" I forgot what I've learned before the holidays. -.-" Damn it. I think I better continue with my homework before I get lazy. Allright, I'm off now.
Oh god, please give me the strength to do my homework. Amin.
So I went home after that. Upon reaching home, I put everything where it was supposed to be and decided to start the day by doing my homework. I started out with my Chemistry exam practice papers. After doing some questions, I gave up. -.-" I forgot what I've learned before the holidays. -.-" Damn it. I think I better continue with my homework before I get lazy. Allright, I'm off now.
Oh god, please give me the strength to do my homework. Amin.
Labels: I want to complete my homework