<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





concentration of deliberation
Friday, 23 January 2009


Here's my weekly update again. :)) So this week was wonderful! Hahahaha. I was able to concentrate on my homeworks and school assignments. It was a good feeling for me. I felt no stress this week, just tired for some days. Not enough sleep I guess. So here's a list of things that I did this week. I'll go start from monday.

Monday

School was okay. After school, stayed back to study with Harun and Fauzi but I ended up talking crap with Fauzi and fooled around. After that, Fauzi got me into this thing tahn after that I don't know what happened. Then after the thing, sent Mrs ladnacs home. :)) First time seh. Actually not exactly to her house lah, I alighted at 888 plaza while she continued her journey back home.

Tuesday

Another normal day. The F&N test was postponed due to many people not studying for it, including me. Haha. After school, there was an exco meeting. I was practically fooling around during the meeting. -.-" All of a sudden emofcuk. I didn't know why. I went back with Harun on that day.

Wednesday

I stayed back with Harun and Fauzi again. Went to the library to study at the library while Fauzi and Harun remained at the canteen. Thankfully, I could was able to concentrate for about one and a half hours before losing my concentration because of something. Hahahaha. But it was a good distraction. :)) Lepak in the NPCC romm with some people including Mrs ladnacs. :)) After lepaking, I went home with Mrs ladnacs. :)) Second time.

Thursday

I didn't stayed back today. Instead, I went to Popular at Causeway Point after school with Rafidi to buy some books. :)) The books were for my revision. :)) Luckily, I brought along my Mum's Popular discount card. I got a 10% discount, but the total amount was way over my budget. :P Hahaha. Mrs ladnacs was grumpy today after school. I don't know why and she didn't want to tell me. At night, I tried my best to persuade her but to avail. :S

Today

School was as per normal. After school, I decided to go to Friday prayers with AE. But we ended up spending the time at Causeway Point. I went to the library with Fakhrur, Faizal and Sufi. Fakhrur wanted to find some books. I couldn't find the books that I was searching for. -.-" But nevermind, I already found some books for my F&N coursework. :)) After that, I waited for Azri at Woodlands Bus interchange to pass his homework to him. After that, I wnet home. When I reached home, I received a text from Mrs ladnacs. She was back to her old self again. I was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY. :)) When Mrs ladnacs is happy, I'm happy. :)) So after finishing texting her, I decided to switch on the computer. Viewed some of my friends' blogs and now I'm here updating. After this, I'm going to eat my dinner before texting Mrs ladnacs again.

Plans for the weekend? Spring cleaning the house especially my room. :)) Looking forward to revise my Secondary 3 work during the Chinese New Year holidays. :)) Allright, I think I'll end here. Sorry for the un-detailed post. I'm very tired right now and my contact lenses are becoming more dry by the minute. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates it. :))

PS: I still like you and you know it. :)) 'O' Levels this year. Good luck! :D

Labels: