hectic schedule
Friday, 2 January 2009
Fcuk. No mood today. I don't know why. I just want to blog it all away. Today was- lets use the word 'SHOCKING'. It was kinda fast? I didn't have time to slack. I was quite stressed up looking at the hectic schedule that lies ahead for ADSS Sec 4 Express students. I don't know how to react with it. I want to start organizing my schedule a.s.a.p. I want to complete things by their deadline. I seriously envy people who can do all this things without being stressed out. I have a lot of things to accomplish during this weekend so I would like to announce the I will only be blogging once a week for now on. I need time to relax and think now. I've got a lot of plans going on in my head now. All I need to do now is to put it on pen and paper.
Allright, I'm off- still moody. -.-"
Allright, I'm off- still moody. -.-"
Labels: the first day of school