it's jasma yo!
Saturday, 31 January 2009

I'm suppose to post about this girl. So a promise is a promise. Haha. Lets see. This girl's full name is Nur Jasma wati Binte Jasni. She is schooling in the same school as I am in. I started to get to know her.... well honestly, I forgot how I got to know her. She just kind of entered my life. Or did I enter hers? I don't know. Hahaha. The only thing I remembered was that I started to text her when I was in Secondary 2. Now, I'm texting her everyday. :D If I don't text her, I'll get bored. :( So I must text her everyday. :)) She LOVES to eat STRAWBERRY DONUTS. And her favourite colour is ORANGE. She loves doing her ART and her drawings are all very very very very very NICE. :D She likes to laugh a lot and I like to make her laugh. She's the kind of girl that every guy dreams of to be a friend with? Yes, I think so. :)) She calls me Mr llama and I call her Jasma. Haha. I still yet to give her a nickname. Hmm. Currently thinking about it. So that all I have to blog about this girl. :DD
This picture was taken during the Secondary 1 Orientation Camp. I handsome ah? She's cute. Handsome + Cute = Nice photo. Haha. Ok, thats lame. :D
Allright, thats all I have to post today. I'm off now. Hope you like my post Jasma. :D
Labels: Nur Jasmawati Binte Jasni