<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





lucky I'm in love
Thursday, 15 January 2009


Today was the second day of LMS. Frankly I tell you, it sucks. I'm pissed off with it. I just don't like it. Going to school is more beneficial to me. Currently, I'm thinking of what to do after I have my nap. I'll be taking my afternoon nap after I have completed this post.

Today's LMS was allright. I can't comment much as I practically didn't do much. The only thing I did which I think was going to benefit me was that I emailed my Mum what has to be printed. I found the powerpoint slides that Miss Teo uses to teach us last year, so I sent it to my Mum's email account so that she can print while at work. I want to work hard this here. Exta, extra, extra hard. I have clearly stated my aim for my 'O' levels. 10 points and below for my L1R5. It will be a great achievement if I get all A1s for all my subjects. I want to make my Mum proud. My elder sister didn't do so well. I don't want to talk about it.

Now, I have everything I need to obtain good results for my 'O' Levels. I have a condusive environment to study after my Mum bought my study table. :)) Thanks Mum. :)) I want to do well. The GCE 'O' Levels is my TOP priority now. I want to give my all for it.

I hope to serve the rest of the time in the Student Council and my CCA, NCC well before I step down during March/April. I aim to get an A1 for my CCA. This is the year, 2009. Its now or never. No more distractions.

She got her own thing, thats why I love her.

Labels: