<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





mixed feelings again?
Friday, 9 January 2009


This pass whole week was DAMN busy, with SC, NCC and my studies. Fcuking tired. I slept late for the whole week. It was damn tiring for me. Luckily, Red Bull helped me through. So A LOT of incidents happened. Good things and bad things. I kena fcuked alot of times. UP, DOWN, LEFT AND RIGHT. People have been gossiping about me, but who cares?! I don't give a shit to them. The CCA open house was .....? Confirm plus chop all the upper management not happy with me. I only want to do my best. And that is my best. Even when I'm wearing a uniform that is white in colour and can easily get dirty, I still helped to clean the NCC room. Not a single "Good job" from anyone. I don't know wheteher to give a shit about it or not.

Yesterday night, I slept at the school with fellow SCs and NPCC cadets. It was a fun and funny experience staying with them. I ended up looking for person who was not lost in the middle of the night! Haha. The people I went with should know. :)) So I took some pictures with Mrs Ladnacs during the camp. Haha. She approached me. I very shy lah. :X Lol, so get to work with her for 2 days good enough for me. I saw her sleeping and she looked like a baby. Haha. :P

Today, in the morning was chaotic I guessed? I won the SINGA award. It was an award given to courteous student. :)) I would like to thank Miss Teo and Mdm Vanitha for shortlisting my name to get the award. I'm still quite sad that she's not our form teacher anymore. But Mdm ruhaizah and Mr Tan are good replacements for them. :))

Tommorow I will be looking forward to the CIP, I guess? lol. Quite lazy to go but I have to go. I still haven't get my Pizza Hut voucher that I won as a consolation prize for the Pizza-making competition. I guess I'll collect it tommorow as it is the last day for collection. :))

Alllright, I'm off people! Tune in for next's weeks post! :D

Labels: