Saturday
Saturday, 24 January 2009
I've got a million things to do but I chose to on the computer first. -.-" Damn it. So activities for the day? Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. I'm not celebrating Chinese New Year but I want to clean the house. Good boy or what? hahahahahahah. :P Lameshit; copyright from Shiying. :)) Hahaha. Allright, so Mrs ladnacs has gone to Malaysia for I don't know how long. She didn't even know where she was going when I ask but nevermind, I'll be waiting for your text! :D So short post for this morning, I haven't bath yet and I stink. well, not so stinky lah. -.-" Because I'm damn lazy to bath thats why. All the best to everyone for the day and wish me luck in Spring Cleaning the house. :))
After cleaning the house, I'll take a nap before starting on my homework. Good plan? Of course lah. Good boy=Good plan. Ok, thats lame. Lameshit;copyright from Shiying again. :))
'O' Levels. :D
After cleaning the house, I'll take a nap before starting on my homework. Good plan? Of course lah. Good boy=Good plan. Ok, thats lame. Lameshit;copyright from Shiying again. :))
'O' Levels. :D
Labels: spring cleaning