abother saturday
Saturday, 7 February 2009
Another week has gone by. Damn it. So fast sia. 'O' Level is like in October? and here I am still slacking like nobody's business. Fcuk lah. Lets not talk about the 'O' Lvels first. Common test 1 is like 2 weeks away and I don't know most of the chapters that I need to study for it. Damn shit. On monday I must ask all my subject teachers. I need to start focusing! Come on Fattah! :D
Yesterday school was great. Except for this small misunderstanding during the last lesson of the day. NCC was great as well. The cadets were really having fun. Ouh ya, I would like to thank Encik Syazwan and Encik Faizal for helping out during the training. Thank you Enciks. Without them, I think I'll have a hard time during the training. So thank you both. :))
This week is allright. The only problem is that I'm always tired when I get home from school. Maybe I should start going home straight after school? I don't know. I don't want to think about this shit.
I hope I can do well for all tests and examinations this year, especially my 'O' Level. Whenever people meet me, they say that I am stress. Well I am, but not all the time. I can also experience other feelings okay? -.-" Noob sia.
Allright, so after this, I'm going to take my lunch before starting to do my homework and do some revision on the chapters that I learnt this week for all my subjects. Wish me luck! :D
Thats all I have for now people. Cheerio. :))
I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON MY SHEEP. :)
Yesterday school was great. Except for this small misunderstanding during the last lesson of the day. NCC was great as well. The cadets were really having fun. Ouh ya, I would like to thank Encik Syazwan and Encik Faizal for helping out during the training. Thank you Enciks. Without them, I think I'll have a hard time during the training. So thank you both. :))
This week is allright. The only problem is that I'm always tired when I get home from school. Maybe I should start going home straight after school? I don't know. I don't want to think about this shit.
I hope I can do well for all tests and examinations this year, especially my 'O' Level. Whenever people meet me, they say that I am stress. Well I am, but not all the time. I can also experience other feelings okay? -.-" Noob sia.
Allright, so after this, I'm going to take my lunch before starting to do my homework and do some revision on the chapters that I learnt this week for all my subjects. Wish me luck! :D
Thats all I have for now people. Cheerio. :))
I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON MY SHEEP. :)
Labels: tests and exams