and the sun will shine for you
Thursday, 19 February 2009
I feel like blogging today. I don't know why.
Allright, so today I had a pretty good day. I got back my Maths class test. Guess what? I got 9/10 lah seh for my probability test. I thought I was going to fail it. Lucky sia, I'm so happy about it. :)) I also received my English class test. I got 31/50! Baik ah. So happy sia. :)) I gave my very best for it, the same for every test or examination I face. :))
School was great. I don't know why also. I concentrated during every lesson. I want to give my best for this year. The best out of the best! :D The 'O' Levels are drawing nearer and nearer. I really really want to ready for it in time. :)) During F&N lesson, I forgot to bring my thumbdrive. Fish sia. But nvm, luckily there's the school thumbdrive.
I've been sleeping late for the past few days due to the fact that I have A LOT of homework and assignments to complete. Apart from that, I still have my revision to do. Guess how much is my 'O' Level fees? $327! Damn expensive sia. Thats why I really really really really really really want to do well for it. :))
Every night, I reflect what I have gone through during the day. I've been living for 15 years already. Its quite a long time for me. This is my last year in ADSS. I want to leave a good impression when I leave for my post-secondary education. I want to take my 'O' Level result from the Principal! :D
In another fifteen years time, I think I'll be happily married to my future wife and maybe already have some children. Insyallah. :)) By then, I think I won't be blogging anymore.
Anyway, there's NCC training tommorow. Not looking forward to it, but I don't have a choice. :))
I feel GREAT right now. But I don't know why. I want to know why.
Allright, so today I had a pretty good day. I got back my Maths class test. Guess what? I got 9/10 lah seh for my probability test. I thought I was going to fail it. Lucky sia, I'm so happy about it. :)) I also received my English class test. I got 31/50! Baik ah. So happy sia. :)) I gave my very best for it, the same for every test or examination I face. :))
School was great. I don't know why also. I concentrated during every lesson. I want to give my best for this year. The best out of the best! :D The 'O' Levels are drawing nearer and nearer. I really really want to ready for it in time. :)) During F&N lesson, I forgot to bring my thumbdrive. Fish sia. But nvm, luckily there's the school thumbdrive.
I've been sleeping late for the past few days due to the fact that I have A LOT of homework and assignments to complete. Apart from that, I still have my revision to do. Guess how much is my 'O' Level fees? $327! Damn expensive sia. Thats why I really really really really really really want to do well for it. :))
Every night, I reflect what I have gone through during the day. I've been living for 15 years already. Its quite a long time for me. This is my last year in ADSS. I want to leave a good impression when I leave for my post-secondary education. I want to take my 'O' Level result from the Principal! :D
In another fifteen years time, I think I'll be happily married to my future wife and maybe already have some children. Insyallah. :)) By then, I think I won't be blogging anymore.
Anyway, there's NCC training tommorow. Not looking forward to it, but I don't have a choice. :))
I feel GREAT right now. But I don't know why. I want to know why.
Labels: a great feeling