<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





deep dark secret
Monday, 9 February 2009


I just got back from school a few minutes ago. It was allright as usual. I paid close attention during each lesson. Today there was only Maths, LIGHTS and Social Studies. So my bag was VERY light. :)) Hahaha. Allright, so after school, the Secondary 4s and 5s had to stay back for a briefing regarding the national exams. Fcuk man. I'm damn bnervous about it. And A LOT of distractions are not helping me to cope well.

Allright, so after school, I went to Causeway Point with Faizal. So long sia I never go back with him. I felt he was like a long lost brother although we see each other everyday in class. He helped search for something, which is a secret I don't want to tell. I helped him to search for some clothes for the Social Ettiquette Course. Well, we were not exactly buying. We were just looking around. After that, we went our separate ways home. Thanks for accompanying me bro! :D

While waiting for the bus at the bus interchange, I met Akmal and Daniel Rooba. They were eating chocolate. -.-" Childish sia. Hahaha. No offence ah boys. I took the same bus home as Akmal. Sial lah, he told me something sia. Damn shit. Now I have mixed feelings already. Akmal, now than you tell me. Haiya. -.-"

So anyway, I'll be fetching my sister later from school. After that, I'm starting on my homework. Oh ya, forgot to mention that my bill is $114.56. Baik ah Fattah! Confirm plus chop my mum will kill me. But LUCKILY, I won the EAGLES award. Get money sia. Woohoo! I'll be able to pay my mum whatever I owe her. Alhamdullilah.

Allright, I'm off now. :))

Labels: