every move you make will have an effect on me
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Lets see. Today I had a good day. I was very proud of my self-discipline today. :))
In the morning, I went out early. I had time to pss by 7-eleven and buy a can of Redbull. But until now also haven't drink it yet. -.- Then, there were two tests today. For physics, I think I'm going to fail because I didn't study for it. Maybe at most I can just pass. There was supposedly an F&N test. But the whole class begged teacher to postpone. Then potpone. LUCKY sia. Because I wasn't yet ready. I want get full marks! So that I can save the whole class from copying the whole paper twice if someone fails. :))
Well, overall, school was damn tiring. Now, I feel lergathic.(Is that how you spell it?) Hahaha. So tommorow there will be a Chemistry Class test, a Maths Class test and the MT common test. A LOT SIAAAAAAAAAA. But all for a good cause as it is a preparation for my 'O' Level. Must look at it the positive way! :))
Allright, currently chatting with SUPERGERL! :D Hahaha. Chatting with her always bring up my mood. :))
Allright then, going to fetch my sister already. I'm off now. :))
I'm confused. Give me time to think.
In the morning, I went out early. I had time to pss by 7-eleven and buy a can of Redbull. But until now also haven't drink it yet. -.- Then, there were two tests today. For physics, I think I'm going to fail because I didn't study for it. Maybe at most I can just pass. There was supposedly an F&N test. But the whole class begged teacher to postpone. Then potpone. LUCKY sia. Because I wasn't yet ready. I want get full marks! So that I can save the whole class from copying the whole paper twice if someone fails. :))
Well, overall, school was damn tiring. Now, I feel lergathic.(Is that how you spell it?) Hahaha. So tommorow there will be a Chemistry Class test, a Maths Class test and the MT common test. A LOT SIAAAAAAAAAA. But all for a good cause as it is a preparation for my 'O' Level. Must look at it the positive way! :))
Allright, currently chatting with SUPERGERL! :D Hahaha. Chatting with her always bring up my mood. :))
Allright then, going to fetch my sister already. I'm off now. :))
I'm confused. Give me time to think.
Labels: mixed feelings