forget the past, look forward to the future
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Maybe I should just forget about it. Yes, thats it. I want to forget about you! I really do!
Just like what Grand Master Oogway told Grand Master Shifu in Kungfu Panda the movie:
Yesterday was history
Tommorow's a mystery
But today is a gift
That why its call the present
I also heard some other quotes as well. Here are some:
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you have looked beyond your imperfections.
As a person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world for one person.
I feel like posting this way today. Because something happened to me; REALITY HIT ME HARD. I've left my world of fantasy and stepped in to reality.
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Just like what Grand Master Oogway told Grand Master Shifu in Kungfu Panda the movie:
Yesterday was history
Tommorow's a mystery
But today is a gift
That why its call the present
I also heard some other quotes as well. Here are some:
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you have looked beyond your imperfections.
As a person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world for one person.
I feel like posting this way today. Because something happened to me; REALITY HIT ME HARD. I've left my world of fantasy and stepped in to reality.
Allright, I'm off now. :))
Labels: forget the past