<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





I can't wait for it to be over
Tuesday, 24 February 2009


I'm stressed out. Whenever I'm stressed out, I blog. Blogging releases my stress. :D

So today was allright. Except for the fact that I got to know that I failed my MT Common Test. 19/44. Fish sia. I'm so pissed about about it. Yesterday, Maths and Geography Elective were a breeze for me. Hope that my hard work would be paid off. :)) I'll be getting my English Common Test on Thursday. Damn nervous sial. :S

Allright, so today I woke up LATE. 6.20am. Baik ah. I skipped breakfast at home and bought the $2 breakfast meal from Mcdonalds on the way to school. I reached school the same time I usually reached school everyday. Lol.

Now, I'm damn tired. After school just now, I went straight to Sembawang Library. I couldn't renew the books that I borrowed for my F&N Coursework because I renewed before already. -.-" I had three books initially. I returned one and brought the rest home. I still want to get some information out of the other two books. Don't care if they are overdue. Th overdue fee won't hurt much because I'm aiming for an A1 for my F&N. Money isn't an issue when my studies are involved. :))

I'm so stressed out right now. Rahhhhhhhhhh. Fish Fish Fish. Being tired right now is not helping me much since I still need to study for my Science(Physics/Chemistry) Common Test tommorow. Haiya haiya.

I'm not sure what Jasma doing right now, but I miss her. :(

Allright, I'm off to bath now. :))

Labels: