its not over
Wednesday, 25 February 2009
Today marks the end of the Common Test. But I'll be having an F&N Class test tommorow. WTFish lah. -.-"
Allright, I want to summarize what I have got through during the Common Test period. Well, to put it in simple terms, I din't put much effort for it art all. Seriously, I don't whats happened to me from last year. My 'always stress, study like hell and ignore my friends' attitude is gone. Its like I'm slacking all the way. Yes, I do pay attention during lesson, but I hardly do any work at home. Well, the bottomline is, I REALLY REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE.
The probability of me flunking my Science(Chemistry) is 0.99999999999999999999999999... The paper was like fish man. The last question, which carries a bloody six marks, is a goner gor me. Confirm plus chop man. Miss Teo haven't teach the bloody thing, thats why. Haiya. -.-"
Science(Physics) was do-able. No problems with that. I just hope that I'm going to score a distinction for it to help pull up my overall Science grade. Insyallah. :))
I'm anxious to find out what grades are going to come out in my Result Slip for my Common Test. I hope, the same as last year, I will buck up after looking at my horrid Common Test results. I want to have the sense of urgency to study and the self-discipline to study. I aim to achieve 10 points and below for my L1R5 during my 'O' Levels. I BELIEVE THAT I CAN DO IT! :D
I can't wait to step down from NCC and the Student Council. These are all distractions. But I have to put in my very best effort to help run both of them.
I miss Jasma! :( Fish sia. JASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! D:
Allright, I'm off to fetch my younger sister. :))
Allright, I want to summarize what I have got through during the Common Test period. Well, to put it in simple terms, I din't put much effort for it art all. Seriously, I don't whats happened to me from last year. My 'always stress, study like hell and ignore my friends' attitude is gone. Its like I'm slacking all the way. Yes, I do pay attention during lesson, but I hardly do any work at home. Well, the bottomline is, I REALLY REALLY NEED TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE.
The probability of me flunking my Science(Chemistry) is 0.99999999999999999999999999... The paper was like fish man. The last question, which carries a bloody six marks, is a goner gor me. Confirm plus chop man. Miss Teo haven't teach the bloody thing, thats why. Haiya. -.-"
Science(Physics) was do-able. No problems with that. I just hope that I'm going to score a distinction for it to help pull up my overall Science grade. Insyallah. :))
I'm anxious to find out what grades are going to come out in my Result Slip for my Common Test. I hope, the same as last year, I will buck up after looking at my horrid Common Test results. I want to have the sense of urgency to study and the self-discipline to study. I aim to achieve 10 points and below for my L1R5 during my 'O' Levels. I BELIEVE THAT I CAN DO IT! :D
I can't wait to step down from NCC and the Student Council. These are all distractions. But I have to put in my very best effort to help run both of them.
I miss Jasma! :( Fish sia. JASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! D:
Allright, I'm off to fetch my younger sister. :))