its takes two hands to clap
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
'It takes two hands to CLAP. It takes one hand to SLAP.' :D
Hahaha. I find this quote funny. Do you? The first part was said by Fauzi. The second part was said by Sufyan. Funny sia. Hahahaha. But there's a meaning behind the quote you see. Ask me personally if you want to know. :P Hahaha. This quote has been in my mind for the past few days now. You see, I've changed. I told myself I would only be blogging once a week, but I've been blogging for the past two days. What the hell man? -.-" Currently I just want to be myself and study hard for my 'O' Level. :))
So school today was allright. I paid close attention to all the lessons today as usual. Concentrate and concentrate. I hope my hard work will pay off when I get my 'O' Level results next year. Woohoo. :)) There was a Geography Test today. Shits sia. Couldn't finish it. I write so long then the time so short. Haiya. -.-" After school, I was not selected for Mr Ho's Social Studies Remedial. I was forced to go SST. The canteen so noisy sia, but I could still study. No biggy. :))
I went home with AE today. Bought Ramlee burger. Mmmmm. Damn delicious. :)) Ate at Admiralty place with Faizal, Sufyan and Hakeem. Khairi came along. Then after than, we go do pull up at the monkey bar. Khari kong sia. He can do. I can't do a single one. Haiya. -.-" Must train already. Angkat weight. :))
I lazy already to blog. Later I'm going to do my F&N Coursework. Must fiish my Task Analysis by Tommorow! I don't care. Allright, I'm off now. :))
Hahaha. I find this quote funny. Do you? The first part was said by Fauzi. The second part was said by Sufyan. Funny sia. Hahahaha. But there's a meaning behind the quote you see. Ask me personally if you want to know. :P Hahaha. This quote has been in my mind for the past few days now. You see, I've changed. I told myself I would only be blogging once a week, but I've been blogging for the past two days. What the hell man? -.-" Currently I just want to be myself and study hard for my 'O' Level. :))
So school today was allright. I paid close attention to all the lessons today as usual. Concentrate and concentrate. I hope my hard work will pay off when I get my 'O' Level results next year. Woohoo. :)) There was a Geography Test today. Shits sia. Couldn't finish it. I write so long then the time so short. Haiya. -.-" After school, I was not selected for Mr Ho's Social Studies Remedial. I was forced to go SST. The canteen so noisy sia, but I could still study. No biggy. :))
I went home with AE today. Bought Ramlee burger. Mmmmm. Damn delicious. :)) Ate at Admiralty place with Faizal, Sufyan and Hakeem. Khairi came along. Then after than, we go do pull up at the monkey bar. Khari kong sia. He can do. I can't do a single one. Haiya. -.-" Must train already. Angkat weight. :))
I lazy already to blog. Later I'm going to do my F&N Coursework. Must fiish my Task Analysis by Tommorow! I don't care. Allright, I'm off now. :))
Labels: think about it