<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





NJBJ!
Wednesday, 4 February 2009


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Today I felt so high! I've been working hard at school just now and I'm so happy about it. But my friends all think there's something wrong with me. I don't know why. Maybe its because I didn't layan them? Aaaahhh I don't know lah. It was quite a great day for me today, better than yesterday. Yesterday sucked BIGTIME.

So today, school was as per normal. I got 19/20 for my Science(Chemistry) Class Test. I think I highest? I'm so happy about it. :)) But I just kept quiet because of some reasons. I want to be humble. I don't like to boast. :)) Allright, so after school, there was SST. It sucked bigtime because I was DAMN tired. Cannot focus at the canteen and the classroom was noisy during remedial, but luckily Kok Kiong help to keep me awake. Thanks man! :D After SST, kpo at NPCC meeting. Then the Part Bs came back from their IMT. Helfi marksman sia! Well done Helfi! :D Hahahaha. Then scold the Part Bs for their attendence during last training. I hope next training's attendance will be better.

After handling NCC, I went back to the canteen. Talk with Fauzi for awhile. Then ajak Sheep go home. She said ok. I was damn happy man! :DD Hahaha. Go home with Sheep and Natasha but send them to bus stop only. I had to ftch my sister. Haiya. If not can take bus with Sheep. :)) Just now I had a real conversation with her! First time sia. Talk face to face. She have to dongak if want to talk to me. Hahahaha. Sorry ah Sheep. :)) But she very sweet lah. :))

Now I'm so HIGH! I don't know why. Maybe talking to Sheep has motivated me. I LOVE SHEEP! :DDDDD

Allright, I've got to go now. Enjoy reading my Sheep. :))

Labels: