raindrops falling on my head
Saturday, 28 February 2009
My throat is sore. WTFish. WTFish. :@
I'm going to blog about thursday and yesterday.
Thursday
Wore my spectacles to school. Many people keep asking me whether it was a new or not. Lol. I always wear contact lenses. Everybody don't seem to notice. Nevermind then. Then got this RUDE Sec 1 boy say I look ugly in spectacles. Fish you lah. My spectacles, my problem lah.
School was allright. I got to know that I got 31/50 for my Maths Common Test. Ok lah. Not bad. Next round aiming for 40 and above! :D SST was fun. Lol. Mr Pinky went up because it was cold. :D
After school, it was raining. Lol. So I walked in the rain lor. It was quite refreshing, because I had the time to think about some problems that I'm facing right now. I like walking in the rain. :))
At night, prepared for NCC. Slept at around 12am? Lol.
Friday
School was great. I got to know my marks for my Science(Chemistry) Common Test. I got 11/25. Expected lor. Missed out studying about one important thing in Redox. Haiya. :(
I didn't enjoy NCC. I don't want to talk about it.
After NCC, texted Jasma. She's tired bah. She smiled at me before NCC training. So cute! :))
Today
Woke up at around 10am. Tired from the night before. And my throat is still sore! Waht the fish lah. -.-" Mum cooked western breakfast. Nice. :)) After eating, read the newspaper and watched some TV. After that, I went to my room to rest while texting Jasma. :D
Now I want to go to bed and rest. I'm going to start on homework tonight. :D
Allright. I'm off now. :))
I'm going to blog about thursday and yesterday.
Thursday
Wore my spectacles to school. Many people keep asking me whether it was a new or not. Lol. I always wear contact lenses. Everybody don't seem to notice. Nevermind then. Then got this RUDE Sec 1 boy say I look ugly in spectacles. Fish you lah. My spectacles, my problem lah.
School was allright. I got to know that I got 31/50 for my Maths Common Test. Ok lah. Not bad. Next round aiming for 40 and above! :D SST was fun. Lol. Mr Pinky went up because it was cold. :D
After school, it was raining. Lol. So I walked in the rain lor. It was quite refreshing, because I had the time to think about some problems that I'm facing right now. I like walking in the rain. :))
At night, prepared for NCC. Slept at around 12am? Lol.
Friday
School was great. I got to know my marks for my Science(Chemistry) Common Test. I got 11/25. Expected lor. Missed out studying about one important thing in Redox. Haiya. :(
I didn't enjoy NCC. I don't want to talk about it.
After NCC, texted Jasma. She's tired bah. She smiled at me before NCC training. So cute! :))
Today
Woke up at around 10am. Tired from the night before. And my throat is still sore! Waht the fish lah. -.-" Mum cooked western breakfast. Nice. :)) After eating, read the newspaper and watched some TV. After that, I went to my room to rest while texting Jasma. :D
Now I want to go to bed and rest. I'm going to start on homework tonight. :D
Allright. I'm off now. :))
Labels: the excruciating pain