saturday
Saturday, 21 February 2009
Today is just a normal saturday. I've been slacking since morning. I thought of going out. But I'm very lazy to do so.
Allright, I'm going to blog about yesterday since I didn't have the mood for it.
Yesterday was allright. I just kept quiet. Don't know why. Fakhrur says I'm always noisy on Mondays and always quiet on Fridays. LOL. What the fish sia? Nonsense. But I think its true. Hahaha. There were two tests yesterday, Maths and Physics. Walao wei. Actually I could have done all the question for the Physics test sia. But I didn't do because I forgot what is does period means. Shits! If not I think I could have gotten full marks. Cheydeba. :X Maths was allright. Aiming for full marks! :D
There'll be a common test for Maths and Geography Elective. I hope I can do well for it! :D
After this, I'm going to take a nap. I'm going wake up around 3 to start working(studying lah).
Jasma is going to the library later. Lol. I just put it here for fun. :))
One last thing; NCC training sucked yesterday. :X
Allright, I'm of now. :))
Allright, I'm going to blog about yesterday since I didn't have the mood for it.
Yesterday was allright. I just kept quiet. Don't know why. Fakhrur says I'm always noisy on Mondays and always quiet on Fridays. LOL. What the fish sia? Nonsense. But I think its true. Hahaha. There were two tests yesterday, Maths and Physics. Walao wei. Actually I could have done all the question for the Physics test sia. But I didn't do because I forgot what is does period means. Shits! If not I think I could have gotten full marks. Cheydeba. :X Maths was allright. Aiming for full marks! :D
There'll be a common test for Maths and Geography Elective. I hope I can do well for it! :D
After this, I'm going to take a nap. I'm going wake up around 3 to start working(studying lah).
Jasma is going to the library later. Lol. I just put it here for fun. :))
One last thing; NCC training sucked yesterday. :X
Allright, I'm of now. :))
Labels: yesterday and today