tired tired tired tired tired
Thursday, 12 February 2009
I'm tired. Its been a tiring day. School was as per normal. I've been hanging out with AE ever since school reopened. I hope my personality towards other important friends won't change.
I'm currently feel fever-ish. Fish siaaaaa. I got A MILLION of things to do man. Haiz. WTFish!
So anyway, I've not been myself this week. Sorry to the people that were affected by my behaviour. I hope I can be back to my oldself again. After SST just now I went down to Crystal Time to get someone's Valentine's day present wrapped. $1 charge, Cheap sia, well at least for 1 medium-sized tiger. :))
Ouh ya, I failed my Malay Language Class test. Fish man. Damn demoralising.
Allright, thats all for today. There's NCC tommorow. Hope I can have a great training. I'm off now. :))
I'm currently feel fever-ish. Fish siaaaaa. I got A MILLION of things to do man. Haiz. WTFish!
So anyway, I've not been myself this week. Sorry to the people that were affected by my behaviour. I hope I can be back to my oldself again. After SST just now I went down to Crystal Time to get someone's Valentine's day present wrapped. $1 charge, Cheap sia, well at least for 1 medium-sized tiger. :))
Ouh ya, I failed my Malay Language Class test. Fish man. Damn demoralising.
Allright, thats all for today. There's NCC tommorow. Hope I can have a great training. I'm off now. :))
Labels: damn tired