The valentine feeling
Friday, 13 February 2009
Friday; the last day for this week. I usually look forward to it because I know that I can have time to rest on Saturday and Sunday. I love Friday's. :))
Allright, so today school was like shits for me. I was like rushing to complete homeworks that were due to day. Well, the bottomline is that I didn't hand in the homeworks. Power ah Fattah. Confirm kena sembelih on Monday. -.-" NCC was allright, felt like I wanted to shit right after school. But the feeling suddenly gone. Lol?! Hahaha. I gave valentine's present to someone just one. She said she loved it! Alhamdullilah. :))
After school, went to Mcdonalds with fellow NCC people. Then Jasma call me ask her to buy for her something to eat. So I bought her Strawberry Rolls and a Yakult. I belanja her. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now I so happy. She said my voice very nice. :D
Allright, I'm tired. I'm off now.
I can see two roses among the torns. WTFish?
Allright, so today school was like shits for me. I was like rushing to complete homeworks that were due to day. Well, the bottomline is that I didn't hand in the homeworks. Power ah Fattah. Confirm kena sembelih on Monday. -.-" NCC was allright, felt like I wanted to shit right after school. But the feeling suddenly gone. Lol?! Hahaha. I gave valentine's present to someone just one. She said she loved it! Alhamdullilah. :))
After school, went to Mcdonalds with fellow NCC people. Then Jasma call me ask her to buy for her something to eat. So I bought her Strawberry Rolls and a Yakult. I belanja her. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now I so happy. She said my voice very nice. :D
Allright, I'm tired. I'm off now.
I can see two roses among the torns. WTFish?
Labels: Valentine's day