<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





what the hell am I doing?
Wednesday, 11 February 2009


Fish man. I don't whats got into me today. Everyone was like, "Fattah, you ok?' or 'Fattah, you allright?". I feel like people are thinking that I'm one emo-kia bastard. -.-" haiya.

Today, lessons were as per noramal. BUT I kept feeling that I would fall asleep anytime. Luckily I didn't. If not, confirm plus chop kena scolding. I HATE getting scolded for a stupid reason.

I don't know what to post anymore. Currently feeling down. I don't know why and I don't wish to know. I just want to be back to my normal self.

'It takes two hands to clap. But it only takes one hand to slap.'
The meaning of this phrase is that it takes two parties working together so that a relationship can be formed. But, it only takes one of the two parties to destroy the relationship. A party can't be clapping alone. The party contributing alone will get sick and tired of it after some time.

I'll be using the computer later at night to finish up my Task Analysis. Die-die MUST finish. Thats the reason why I blog now so that I can concentrate on my coursework later. :D

Allright, I'm off now.

I FEEL LIKE I'M AN IDIOT.

Labels: