and the wheel will always spin back
Friday, 6 March 2009
JASMA is the nicest person in the world. :D
Today was half good and half bad day. You can say that I had an average day. :))
Lets see. School was quite allright. I forgot to bring my Social Studies Textbook today. Got to remember Fattah, cannot always forget! Haiya. I won the Best Student Of the Month(BSOTM) Award man! :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) So kembang man when I received the award. :X You could say that receiving the award was the highlight of my day today. :D
After school, I went to Mcdonalds with Low JK for lunch. Talked crap with him before going back to school for NCC. NCC was like fish. Something happened. I don't want to elaborate more about it. In a nutshell, someone made me pissed off. :@
Ouh ya, not forgetting that I played a match for AE yesterday. I ran the the whole field during the match. Up and down from defence to attack. I felt like I had a lot of energy. But actually, I drank two 1.5 litre bottles of water before the match. :D Luckily, I didn't felt like pee-ing. :))
Allright Jasma, I'm done. :)) Sorry if its not so long yo. :))
Today was half good and half bad day. You can say that I had an average day. :))
Lets see. School was quite allright. I forgot to bring my Social Studies Textbook today. Got to remember Fattah, cannot always forget! Haiya. I won the Best Student Of the Month(BSOTM) Award man! :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) So kembang man when I received the award. :X You could say that receiving the award was the highlight of my day today. :D
After school, I went to Mcdonalds with Low JK for lunch. Talked crap with him before going back to school for NCC. NCC was like fish. Something happened. I don't want to elaborate more about it. In a nutshell, someone made me pissed off. :@
Ouh ya, not forgetting that I played a match for AE yesterday. I ran the the whole field during the match. Up and down from defence to attack. I felt like I had a lot of energy. But actually, I drank two 1.5 litre bottles of water before the match. :D Luckily, I didn't felt like pee-ing. :))
Allright Jasma, I'm done. :)) Sorry if its not so long yo. :))
Labels: again and again