apologies
Tuesday, 17 March 2009
Nothing seem to matter anymore.
Its because I don't know the reason why you're angry at me.
I knew I must have done something wrong.
I just wanted to make you smile everyday.
But it didn't happened on those faithful Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
I was the idiot.
I was the sarcastic idiot.
I was the [inserts all the bad words you want].
I made you angry.
Without knowing what were the consequences.
It was because I was being selfish at that time.
And didn't appreciate everything that you have done for me.
People kept telling me over and over again that you are the one for me.
I didn't believe so considering you have so many guys in your life that can entertain you.
But you chose me instead.
The jealous bastard.
The selfish bastard.
I now give my sincerest apologies to you.
Because I really really really really really want you back in my life.
Like how monkeys can't live without bananas
I can't live without you
Its because I don't know the reason why you're angry at me.
I knew I must have done something wrong.
I just wanted to make you smile everyday.
But it didn't happened on those faithful Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
I was the idiot.
I was the sarcastic idiot.
I was the [inserts all the bad words you want].
I made you angry.
Without knowing what were the consequences.
It was because I was being selfish at that time.
And didn't appreciate everything that you have done for me.
People kept telling me over and over again that you are the one for me.
I didn't believe so considering you have so many guys in your life that can entertain you.
But you chose me instead.
The jealous bastard.
The selfish bastard.
I now give my sincerest apologies to you.
Because I really really really really really want you back in my life.
Like how monkeys can't live without bananas
I can't live without you
And to another you
the one that smiles to me everyday
I'm taken
by the girl that made me write the words in orange
I'm sorry to you to
I really am
I consider the both of us friends
no more than that
no less than that
My sincerest apologies to both parties.
Labels: deep shit