bored bored bored
Thursday, 19 March 2009
I'm damn bored right now. -.-"
So today was quite plain. I woke at around 7.30am. I wanted to upload yesterday's pictures to the computer, but got shouted by my sister because she didn't allow me to use it. So I went back to sleep and woke up at around 9.30am. This time, she was kind enough to lend me her. WTF man. I wanted to bath then she go and give. So cleeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrr. -.-"
March holidays have been damn boring. The only thing I do is go to school and then slack. Go to school and then slack. Go to school and then slack! I haven't been using the pass five days usefully. Its not that I want to slack, but so much has happened for the past few days. I'm always mentally tired. All I want to do is sleep sleep and sleep. Haiyayayayaya. -.-"
I'll be going back to school at 5.30pm for consultation for my F&N coursework. Seriously, I need to buck up on my coursework. I can't keep delaying it forever. I want an A1 for that subject, so thats means I got to work hard for it. :))
Jasma has gone off to school for her CCA. Haaaaaaa. Hope she enjoys herself. :))
I'm damn bored right now. Allright, thats it. I've got to off this computer and go do something useful. :))
So today was quite plain. I woke at around 7.30am. I wanted to upload yesterday's pictures to the computer, but got shouted by my sister because she didn't allow me to use it. So I went back to sleep and woke up at around 9.30am. This time, she was kind enough to lend me her. WTF man. I wanted to bath then she go and give. So cleeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrr. -.-"
March holidays have been damn boring. The only thing I do is go to school and then slack. Go to school and then slack. Go to school and then slack! I haven't been using the pass five days usefully. Its not that I want to slack, but so much has happened for the past few days. I'm always mentally tired. All I want to do is sleep sleep and sleep. Haiyayayayaya. -.-"
I'll be going back to school at 5.30pm for consultation for my F&N coursework. Seriously, I need to buck up on my coursework. I can't keep delaying it forever. I want an A1 for that subject, so thats means I got to work hard for it. :))
Jasma has gone off to school for her CCA. Haaaaaaa. Hope she enjoys herself. :))
I'm damn bored right now. Allright, thats it. I've got to off this computer and go do something useful. :))
Labels: boredom