<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





busy day
Friday, 20 March 2009



Today, I was damn busy. Its kinda weird, but I still feel so fresh! Heh. :D

Lets see what happened today. Today I woke up at around 6.55am. Kinda late, I was aiming to wake up at 6.30am, but I was too lazy to wake up. -.-" So after bathing, I was suprised to see all my cousins(who are all 11 years and below) in my house. I was half naked with a towel covering my you-know-what-area. Hahaha. :)) Didn't entertain them that much as I was busy rushing myself to get ready to school.

School was one kind of a FISH today. Only 6 people from 4E4 went SS remedial today. How pathetic can that be? -.-" I still went to the remedial though. Good boy mah. :)) After SS remedial, went to join the new batch of SCs having their Leadership Training. Lol. I had to do a forfeit because I got whacked during WHACKO for three times. I did something hilarious during my forfeit. Ask me personally if you want to know what I did. :)) Hahaha. I had a great 1 hour and 15 minutes of bonding games with the new batch of SCs plus some of the seniors. :)) After that, I went to Chemistry Remedial. It was fun mixing the salts with cold water to find out if the salt is soluble or not. Haaaaa. :))

After school, I went to friday prayers with Ridhwan and Hakim, both Sec 3 SCs. Fooled around with them because I was bored. Lol. After friday prayers, bumped into Fakhrur, Iszaidi and Mikhail. I ate KFC with them. :)) So shiok. After that, I went home with Mikhail to check out the childcare centre that I have selected to interview for my F&N Coursework. I didn't interview the the childcare centre immediately because I had a terrible tummy ache. I had to rush home to do something. Lol.

I went out of the house again at around 4.00pm. Went to the childcare centre. I had a good but not great interview. Well, at least I got the information that I want. I'm satisfied with it. :)) After the interview, I went to Choa Chu Kang MRT station to replace my spoilt ez-link card for free. But the sad thing was I had to rush to take a passport-sized photo of myself so that I can make the ezlink card. It was a good thing I wore my school uniform. I was back on time at the card replacement office before it closed. So got to make the new ez-link card. Hehehe. It looks nice. :)) Lol.

MRT-ed home to Woodlands. I waited for a fishing 20 minutes for the 911 to come. Haiz. Patience is a virtue. :)) Saw Natasha waiting for 912. I said hi to her. I friendly bah. :)) Lol. Reached home at around 6.30pm. Cousins were still around. I was a good boy and entertained them. Haaaaaa. Now there are all home already. :))

Allright, I think that should be all for today. Plans for tommorow? Finish up my homework, F&N Research and start on my F&N Development for my coursework. The deadline for my Research and Development is this coming Thursday. Got to work hard Fattah! Jyjyjyjyjy! :D

Allright, I'm off now. :))

You've changed. You're not your old self. I feel like I don't know you at all.

Labels: