a great SUNDAY!
Sunday, 8 March 2009
Just a quick update for today. :D
I start off the day with bathing, followed by breakfast before going downstairs to buy today's newspapers. I watched TV when I reached home. I watched ZATHURA at OKTO to be specific. Hahaha.
After watching TV, I did my homework. Mum cooked NASI LEMAK, so I had that for lunch. After that I went out to the library, with NUR JASMAWATI BINTE JASNI. :D I was late. Sorry ah to keep you waiting just now. :))
Lets see. She wore purple and I wore black. Lol. So we studied and did some homework. Don't know if she found me boring or not. She said she didn't, but don't know lah. :)) Talked with her a few times when I was doing my homework. I TAUGHT HER MATHS! :D But I don't know if she understand or not. :))
So after that, we went to Causeway Point. I wanted to buy the assessment books that Mr Chnng recommended. It costs me a bloody $20.70! But Mum's paying, so no problems bah. :)) It was a pity we didn't take pictures today. Next time must take! If there's a next time of course. :))
I went home by foot. There's something wrong with my ez-link card. Fish sia. Must go change at Choa Chu Kang. -.- Waste time only. Haizz.
Currently chatting with JASMA on msn. :D
Allright, my blog's updated! :)) Off I go to have Nasi Lemak for dinner. :))
I start off the day with bathing, followed by breakfast before going downstairs to buy today's newspapers. I watched TV when I reached home. I watched ZATHURA at OKTO to be specific. Hahaha.
After watching TV, I did my homework. Mum cooked NASI LEMAK, so I had that for lunch. After that I went out to the library, with NUR JASMAWATI BINTE JASNI. :D I was late. Sorry ah to keep you waiting just now. :))
Lets see. She wore purple and I wore black. Lol. So we studied and did some homework. Don't know if she found me boring or not. She said she didn't, but don't know lah. :)) Talked with her a few times when I was doing my homework. I TAUGHT HER MATHS! :D But I don't know if she understand or not. :))
So after that, we went to Causeway Point. I wanted to buy the assessment books that Mr Chnng recommended. It costs me a bloody $20.70! But Mum's paying, so no problems bah. :)) It was a pity we didn't take pictures today. Next time must take! If there's a next time of course. :))
I went home by foot. There's something wrong with my ez-link card. Fish sia. Must go change at Choa Chu Kang. -.- Waste time only. Haizz.
Currently chatting with JASMA on msn. :D
Allright, my blog's updated! :)) Off I go to have Nasi Lemak for dinner. :))
Labels: a wonderful day