hot fudge sunday(sundae)
Sunday, 22 March 2009



I wonder if my title is spelled correctly or not. Lol. :D
Allright, so today was quite plain. I just finished making the parade commander timetable. It was quite easy making it, because I just recall some names and put it in the timetable. Better do your duty ah cadets, or else I'm going to hunt you down! Hahaha.
Mum cooked... She didn't cook anything today. Hahaha. My nenek cooked Fish Curry today. Lol. Haven't even had a taste of it since I hate fish! :S I prefer chicken to fish. :)) Because chicken is very nice and fish is like bleah. :P
I haven't done a single homework today. Haaaaaa. I finish all of it by today. Malay formal letter and composition and Maths exercise on vectors. :))
I wonder what Jasma is doing right now. :DDDDDDDDDD
Ouh ya, I'm craving for a hot fudge sundae now. I wonder if I should go down and buy it. :))
Allright, I think I'm off now. :))
I want to get closer to you, but everytime I do, you get even further away from me.
Labels: hot fudge sundae