it ends here
Tuesday, 31 March 2009

This post is dedicated to all the Student Councillors. :)
I hope you guys will strive for the best.
I know some of you may not have your heart in the Student Council.
I felt that way when I was in the SC.
But I learnt something when I was in the SC.
NEVER GIVE UP.
I almost gave up when I couldn't take all the stress and pressure.
I wake up early the morning to reach school for duty.
I would go back home late in the evening because of SC meeting, SST, etc.
I almost gave up.
I didn't know the reason why I didn't give up.
Till today, I still don't know.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
That was my motto and it is still is.
I didn't slack.
Instead, I worked as hard as I could.
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to fulfill some of the teachers expections or the expection of my fellow SCs.
I hope for the best for all of you.
For the nominated exco who didn't get to be one, please don't be demoralised and give up the council.
Just serve the council like how you did for the past year.
I feel like crying right now. :'(
Haiz.
Ok, I think thats all.
I called you, but it didn't even last for 30 seconds. :(
I hope you guys will strive for the best.
I know some of you may not have your heart in the Student Council.
I felt that way when I was in the SC.
But I learnt something when I was in the SC.
NEVER GIVE UP.
I almost gave up when I couldn't take all the stress and pressure.
I wake up early the morning to reach school for duty.
I would go back home late in the evening because of SC meeting, SST, etc.
I almost gave up.
I didn't know the reason why I didn't give up.
Till today, I still don't know.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
That was my motto and it is still is.
I didn't slack.
Instead, I worked as hard as I could.
I'm sorry if I wasn't able to fulfill some of the teachers expections or the expection of my fellow SCs.
I hope for the best for all of you.
For the nominated exco who didn't get to be one, please don't be demoralised and give up the council.
Just serve the council like how you did for the past year.
I feel like crying right now. :'(
Haiz.
Ok, I think thats all.
I called you, but it didn't even last for 30 seconds. :(
Labels: best wishes