<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





it went down the drain
Monday, 16 March 2009


I deleted yesterday's post because it was irrelevent. Haaa.

Damn bored right now. :D

Today is the third day of the march holidays. Seriously, It isn't going as what I had planned. I went to school today. It was allright. In the morning, there was Speech Day rehearsal. I was the idiot that was in front and shouts to the whole parade. Lol. the GOH needs training. Seriously, we need to buck up. We need to show the other uniform grous how kilat we are. :D

After the Speech Day rehearsal, slacked inside the NCC room with some peeps. I kept going in and out of the room as I was damn bored. -.-" We decided to sit at the canteen as everyone wanted to eat. :)) While queuing up for food, I heard someone critisizing me. Lol. Maybe I was just hearing things. :X

After eating, I went to class as there was Geography Elective remedial. Haaaaa, I couldn't concentrate. My mind wasn't at rest. Fish man. I can't go on like this. :@

After Geography Elective remedial, I went to the toilet. On the way to the toilet, guess what happened? A group of girls inside the 2e4 classroom shouted my name! Can you believe it?! Hahaha. Miss Zalifah, who was about to enter the class room commented about them. I could only laugh at her comment. :D But it was quite refreshing though. That moment was the highlight of my day today. Hahaha. You don't get girls screaming your name everyday. :DD

Haaaa. Back to reality, I'm depressed. I just want to forget the incident that has happened and moved on. :))

Allright, I'm off now. :))

Labels: