<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





motivation goes my way
Wednesday, 25 March 2009



I feel great today. So I decided to blog. :D


Lets see. I'm lazy to update on yesterday and monday. So I'll just update on a combination of all three days.


Today was allright. School was fun. I had three free periods due to Miss Karen Teo's absence from school. Mdm Ruhaizah said she lost her voice. I really hope she gets well soon. :)) During the three periods, I played poker cards. Sufyan taught me. Lol. I felt weird while I was playing. Haaaaa.


Mdm Ruhaizah gave out 7 booklets of courses available in Republic Polytechnic, which gave a talk during Assembly on monday. I think I've decided on what course I'm going to go to when I'm in Poly. I'm want to enrolled in the CIVIL AVIATION Course! :D Hope there is such course in Singapore Polytechnic because I really really to go there as it is recognised as the best Polytechnic in Singapore. :))


Knowing that I'm interested in Civil Aviation, I'm now motivated more than ever to do well in my 'O' Levels. :)) No more street soccer every monday. No more hanging out after school if it is not raining or I have nothing to do. No more hanging outside after school. No more foolishness in class. No more talking in class. No more of all distractions that prevent me to study. :)) Allright, I'm going to stop with the 'no mores' now. :))


After school, there was SST. Most of my friends had to go to class for remedial. I had SST with Faiz Y and Shafiq Rosly in the canteen. I could really study during that one and a half hours. I was focused on my Maths homework, and I managed to finish all of it. So tonight, I have the night to rest and have time for myself. :))


I feel so high now. Haaaa. Trying to think of anything alse to write about. :D


Ouh ya, stepping down from SC soon. Next tuesday to be precised. I hope I don't get emotional on that day. Lol. Now I have two commitments left. School and NCC. :)) Waiting to step down from NCC after Speech Day. :))


I think thats all. Nothing else to write about.


I'm off to friendster now. :))
Everyday I admire you. Seeing you everyday never failed to make me smile.

Labels: