<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





new haircut
Sunday, 29 March 2009


Just found out that I had homework to do. WTFish? But luckily, its only Maths. :)) Thought of slacking tonight. Haiz.

So today was allright. I had Nasi Sambal goreng for breakfast.:)) In the morning, went to Sheng Siong with my family to spend on our monthly househole items. The weather was damn HOT. -.-"


The moment I reached home, I went straight to my room to take a nap as I was dead tired. I don't know why I'm so tired nowadays. Haiz. Woke up at around 2.30pm to have a late lunch before going out again to return my overdue library books. I had to pay a $9.90 fine. But I didn't pay as they didn't except the payment from the new ez-link card. -.-"

I think I need to buck up on my studies already. 6 more weeks till the Mid-Year Examinations. I goingt to stop playing street soccer every monday after school, starting from tommorow onwards. The Mid-Year Examinations test all the topics that we have learnt in Sec 3 and 4. Haiz. I'm going to start studying already. Also, my coursework is advancing too slow. I need to speed up already. The deadline for Research and Development is this coming Thursday and I have yet to finish my Research. Must chiong already! ><

I will be officially stepping down SC this coming Tuesday. Officially stepping down from NCC after the Speech Day parde on the 17th of April. After the 17th of April, I'm free of distractions and can focus on my studies. :))

Mum's already nagging. She's gone too far by saying I don't study. Damn depressing. I study like one damn fish and she says I don't study? Haiz. What to do? Heaven is under your Mum's feet. :@

I'm think I better get going now. I wouldn't want to start an argument. -.-"

I think I fell in love with the wrong person.

Labels: